Under the guidance of Michael Patrick, the Steveston Community Centre is home to a variety of Youth programs and activities.
Get involved in your community, join our diverse community of youth and make friends through many great activities! Thompson Youth Services strives to support youth in all their needs through a wide variety of programs, services, and partnerships.
Steveston offers a number of leadership opportunities for our youth including a Youth Council and other volunteer based options.
Schedules & Passes
Programs in the Games Room take precedence over drop-in.
For up to date drop-in schedules, please visit the City of Richmond Steveston Youth Services page below.
Youth Facility Pass 1 – Free
- This Pass must be renewed annually and includes access to:
- Games Room – Drop-In
- Open Gym – Drop-In
- Access to Youth Leadership Council
- Friday Night Hangout – Drop-In
Youth Facility Pass 2 -$7 annually
- All of the benefits included in Pass 1.
- Games Room access at any time*.
- Drop-In youth sports Monday to Friday including equipment.
- Youth fitness classics (discuss with Jeannie).
Youth in the Fitness Centre
Youth aged 13 – 18 years old are encouraged and are welcome to use City of Richmond recreation facilities with the following requirements:
- Submission of a completed and signed Parental Consent Form and PARQ+.
- Completion of a Youth Orientation session for youth aged 13 – 15 or 16+ looking for knowledge of fitness equipment. Sessions and free and can be booked at any facility.
This process only needs to be completed once and are transferrable to all City of Richmond recreation fitness.
For further information, please contact Michael by email or visit the Richmond Youth Services page.