2019 Christmas Craft Fair
Our 2019 Christmas Craft Fair will be on Saturday, November 23, 2019 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm in the Net Shed behind Steveston Community Centre (4111 Moncton Street).
Our Christmas Craft Fair registration is currently full. If you would like to be placed on the wait list, please send in a completed application form.
Application forms can be found on the link below or in-person at Steveston Community Centre.
Christmas Craft Fair – Vendor Application and Rules & Guidelines
If you are a food vendor, you are required to attach your list of ingredients of your food items with your application in order to be accepted.
NEW for 2019
There are limited power tables available this year compared to previous years. Power will only be offered on the perimeter tables located on the North and East walls of the building. Power tables are on a first come, first serve basis.
1. Table with no power = $60.38 ($57.50 + GST)
2. Table with access to 1 power outlet = $70.88 ($67.50 + GST) *Limit of two tables per person.
Ways to Register
1. In-person at Steveston Community Centre starting at 6:00 am on Wednesday, May 15
2. Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org and a front desk attendant will
call you to process registration and payment within 3 business days
3. Mail application form with payment to 4111 Moncton Street, Richmond BC, V7E 3A8
*Please note, any emailed application forms can take up to three business days to process.
Any inquiries, please email email@example.com