2017 Christmas Craft Fair Applications
Applications are available here and from the front desk at the Steveston Community Centre. This year we have two different applications, one for returning vendors and one for new vendors. Please select the appropriate application. Attached to the application is the Craft Fair Rules & Regulations. Please read over in full prior to submitting your application.
This year, registration will open Wednesday, May 17, 2017 for all past and new crafters. Registration will be first come, first serve for all craft fair vendors; we are no longer reserving last year’s table for this year. Please note there is a fee increase this year: $55 without power + tax; $65 with power + tax.
Ways to register on Wednesday, May 17, 2017:
- In-person at the Steveston Community Centre
- Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org and a front desk attendant will call you to process your registration and credit card payment within three business days
- Mail application form with payment to 4111 Moncton Street, Richmond, BC V7E 3A8
Please note that all applications must be fully completed; any incomplete applications will not be processed.
- New vendors or new items will have to have their items juried on Saturday, September 16 from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Photographs can be sent in by email to email@example.com in advance of September 16.
- Past vendors who submitted photos Fall 2016 will not be required to submit photos again unless new items are added or asked otherwise.
Any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org